Summer is here. And so is the sticky, oily phase of time where your face undergoes the worst thing that it could go through. What more can anybody dread other than some irritating spots right before they go out to hang out or worst still, a family function?
I’m talking about pimples’ aka, acne.
More than ever, getting them out of your face could result in leaving nasty scars and spots which make it look worse than a pimple. Hence goes the only option you could do in the meantime.
Dr. Diana Bolotin, the Dermatologist Specialist from The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, mentions that- “It’s most likely some trigger or change in your lifestyle that’s causing it.”
Most of the common reasons behind the formation of pimples are:
- Menstrual cycle
- Anxiety and stress
- Hot and humid climates
- Using oil-based makeup
- Consumption of food with excessive fats and oils
While most of the pimples are not contagious, it could lead to skin scarring, which in simpler terms means that the pimple would leave back a nasty scar. This could possibly cause the leftover scar to look out of place on a person’s face.
While homemade medicines and treatment may or may not affect the pimple in terms of permanent removal, it is recommended by skin specialists that proper medical attention is required to counter pimples, without any consequences.
Some of the common precautions to take to avoid pimples, as mentioned by the best skin doctors are:
- Washing your face and rinsing it with mild soap.
- Making sure that we don’t pop pimples even if it’s urgent.
- For men, before shaving, the skin should be soaked with shaving cream and should make sure that the shaving blade is sharp and preferably use an electronic trimmer.
- Not only on the face, but pimples could also come on the neck, back, parts of the arms such as the shoulders. The best remedy is to wear loose clothing, which would allow the skin to breathe.
- If there are any urgent functions where the removal of pimples is absolutely necessary, it is recommended to visit a dermatologist specialist.
Ayurvedic medicines to have played a vital role in the removal of pimples and acne from the face. Some of the common practice recognized by a skin specialist and followed for the removal of acne are:
- Crushing Tulsi Leaves and applying its juice to the acne.
- I am applying Amla juice to the pimple affected areas.
- Neem plants are known for their healing prowess. Boil the neem leaves and crush them to form a paste and apply it to the affected area.
- Lemon juice taken directly from it and applying it would result in the pimple healing overnight, and as an added bonus, it also helps in keeping the skin protected.
Ultimately, even with the best spin doctors in the world would usually recommend going and paying the dermatologist specialist would be the right path towards damage control caused by these pimples. No matter what the case is, it is better to consult a skin specialist before doing anything with regards to the pimples.